[home] [EMGS Info Series page]|
[get PDF version of this info sheet]
Letter of Credit Instructions
Please include the following details in your letter of credit to be issued in reply to our Proforma Invoice No.:______ Dated:______. If you have any questions regarding these instructions, please contact Company Name.
- Type of Letter of Credit: irrevocable letter of credit.
- Advised by:
and made payable at their counters.
City, State USA
- in U.S. dollars not to exceed:____________
- at sight
- ________ days (from date of Bill of Lading)
- by U.S. reimbursing bank
- Bank Charges:
- outside the beneficiarie's country are for the account of the applicant.
- for amendments, are for the account of the applicant.
- Description: (Use as 'generic' a description of your products as possible, i.e., 'valves' not 150 psi, class II, cast iron, float valve!)
- Transhipment: Allowed
- Partial Shipment: Allowed (Company Name) agrees not to ship less than 80% of L/C value without prior applicant approval.
- Shipping Date: 90 days after opening date (of L/C).
- Expiry Date: 21 days after shipping date (as stated in L/C).